No monthly fee.
The MCU Debit Card is yours free with the Ultra Checking, Checking Plus and e-Connect accounts. And, it allows you to make purchases using your MCU Checking Account without writing a check. Think of like a checkbook and ATM card rolled into one. You can use it at any VISA merchant and automatically pay directly from your MCU Checking Account. And you can get cash from ATMs, using your assigned MCU VISA Debit Card personal identification number (PIN).
- No annual or monthly fees;
- No per transaction fee (if used at an ATM without a CO-OP Network logo, there will be a fee); and
- Replaces your old MCU ATM Card, if you choose.
- Daily limits: Ultra $2,000; Plus $1,500; and e-Connect $1,000.
How to sign up for a MCU VISA Debit Card:
- Call MCU — (573) 874-1477 (Columbia) or (573) 635-8007 (Jefferson City) or (800) 451-1477 (Toll-Free outside of Columbia or Jefferson City only);
- Visit a Branch — Come by and talk to your personal financial officer; or
- Fax — Print the MCU VISA Debit Card Agreement, sign it, and fax it to (573) 874-1300. Please include your account number on the form.
Using Your Debit Card for Online Purchases
If you use your VISA Debit Card for online purchases, you may want to create an additional security password. VISA confirms your identity with the password. Check out the details of the Verified By VISA service here.